0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Plusivo Pi Zero W Super Starter kit is ideal for electronics enthusiasts and very useful for getting started with the Raspberry Pi development environment. In addition, thanks to the guide included for this kit, any enthusiast can start creating simple, or even complex projects, even if he has not used a development board before. For most sensors and components in the kit, detailed lessons and commented codes are available, so working with different sensors will become easier. This is a very powerful board that can replace even your home computer or laptop, having a quad core CPU, 512 MB of RAM and a wireless network card.
This mini computer can also host a web server and has internal memory of 32 GB where you can store files, web pages and others. Thus, a fairly simple project can take a whole new direction. For example, you can create a weather monitoring station and the information can be displayed in a web page, a phone app or you can store it in the internal memory at a certain interval of time.
Another project detailed in the guide is building a piano. You have the design of a piano in a web page and when a clape is pressed, on the buzzer you will hear the sound for a note. These are simple examples of what the Raspberry Pi Zero W can do.
1. Install and configure NOOBS
2. Lesson 1: Blink an LED
3. Lesson 2: Dim an LED
4. Lesson 3: RGB LED
5. Lesson 4: Dimming an RGB LED
6. Lesson 5: Controlling a motor
7. Lesson 6: Ultrasonic HC-SR04+
8. Lesson 7: RGB LED and Ultrasonic
9. Lesson 8: Digital Inputs
10. Lesson 9: Control an LED using push buttons
11. Lesson 10: Buzzer
12. Lesson 11: Buzzer and Digital Inputs
13. Lesson 12: Buzzer and Ultrasonic
4. Lesson 13: Play song with a buzzer
15. Theory lesson: Object-Orienteed Programming (OOP)
16. Lesson 14: DHT11
17. Lesson 15: Servo Motor
8. Lesson 16: Setting up a web server using BottlePy
19. Theory lesson: Web pages
20. Lesson 17: Control an LED from web
21. Lesson 18: Dim an LED from web
22. Lesson 19: Dim an RGB LED from web
23. Lesson 20: Control a motor from web
24. Lesson 21: Display the distance in web
25. Lesson 22: Display temperature and humidity in a browser
26. Lesson 23: Buzzer from web
27. Lesson 24: Set the frequency of a buzzer from web
28. Lesson 25: Piano
29. Lesson 26: Piano with 7 octaves
30. Lesson 27: Shift Register
31. Lesson 28: Multiple Shift Registers
32. Lesson 29: 4 Digit 7 Segment Display
A basic beginner kit with all the necessary components to jumpstart your interest in learning and making your own projects.
A complete starter kit that includes the Raspberry Pi Zero W mini computer.
A premium kit with detailed instructions in a high quality storage box.
All you want, all you need and all you desire with the Plusivo Pi Zero W Super Starter Kit.
• Raspberry Pi Zero W;
• 32 GB sd card with NOOBs;
• 1 m HDMI - miniHDMI cable;
• 5V, 3 A micro USB 2 power supply;
• 5 5 mm blue LEDs;
• 5 5 mm red LEDs;
• 5 5 mm yellow LEDs;
• 5 5 mm green LEDs;
• 5 5 mm white LEDs;
• 5 mm RGB LED with common cathode;
• 11 sets of resistors with 10 pieces/set:
• 10 Ω;
• 100 Ω;
• 220 Ω;
• 330 Ω;
• 1 kΩ;
• 2 kΩ;
• 5.1 kΩ;
• 10 kΩ;
• 100 kΩ;
• MPU6050 Accelerometer and Gyroscope;
• Breadboard 830p;
• L293D motor driver;
• Set of 65 male-male jumper wires for breadboard;
• 100 nF ceramic capacitor;
• HC-SR04+ ultrasonic sensor;
• 5 push buttons;
• SG90 90° servomotor;
• 4 NPN 2N2222 transistors;
• DHT11 Temperature and humidity sensor compatible with 3.3 V;
• 2 1N4007 diodes;
• 2 74HC595 shift registers;
• 4 Digit 7 Segment display with common cathode;
• Red Ledbar;
• DC Motor;
• 5 V relay;
• Set of 10 20 cm male-female wires;
• Passive buzzer.
Plusivo Pi Zero W Kit (without Board and without Card)
Pin Header 2.54 mm for Raspberry Pi Zero (40p)
Dual sided SOP14, SSOP14 and TSSOP14 to DIP...
Choose storage: 16 GB 32 GB Choose RAM...
Transparent Plastic Case for Raspberry Pi Zero
This development board is based on the ESP-32...
Raspberry Pi Zero W + OTG Cable + Mini HDMI...
Ideal wires for making connections for...
The biaxial joystick breakout board is very...
SD card reader with USB and Micro USB - Red