The NRF24L01 is a single-chip transceiver chip operating in the 2.4 - 2.5 GHz worldwide ISM band.
See description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
370 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The NRF24L01 is a single-chip transceiver chip operating in the 2.4 - 2.5 GHz worldwide ISM band. The wireless transceiver includes: frequency generator enhanced SchockBurstTM mode controller power amplifier crystal amplifier modulator-demodulator output power channel selection and protocol The setting can be set to very low current consumption through the SPI interface. When the transmitting power is 6dBm in the transmitting mode, the current consumption is 9.0 mA. The receiving mode is 12.3 mA in the power-down mode and the standby mode is lower in the current consumption mode. The ball is open to the ISM band with a maximum 0dBm transmit power and is free of license. Empty 180 - 240 meters!
1. Low working voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6 V low voltage operation
2. High rate: 2Mbps, because the air transmission time is very short, it greatly reduces the collision phenomenon in wireless transmission (software sets the air transmission rate of 1 Mbps or 2 Mbps)
3. Multi-frequency point: 125 frequency points, meeting the needs of multi-point communication and frequency hopping communication
4. Ultra-small: built-in 2.4 GHz antenna, small size, 15 x 29 mm (including antenna)
5. Low power consumption: When working in response mode communication, fast air transmission and startup time greatly reduce current consumption.
6. Low application cost: NRF24L01It integrates all high-speed signal processing parts related to RF protocol, such as automatic retransmission of lost data packets and automatic generation of response signals. The SPI interface of NRF24L01 can be connected by hardware SPI port of MCU or simulated by MCU I/O port. The internal FIF O can interface with a variety of high and low-speed microprocessors, making it easy to use low-cost microcontrollers.
7. Easy to develop: Since the link layer is fully integrated on the module, it is very easy to develop. Automatic retransmission function, automatic detection, and retransmission of lost data packets, retransmission time and the number of retransmissions can be controlled by the software automatically store the packet auto-answer function that does not receive the response signal. After receiving valid data, the module automatically sends the response signal without additional programming carrier detection—fixed frequency detection. Built-in hardware CRC error detection and point-to-multipoint communication address control packet transmission error counter and carrier detection function can be used for frequency hopping setting, which can set six receiving channel addresses at the same time and can selectively open the receiving channel standard pin Dip2.54MM spacing interface. Easy for embedded applications.
Ultra-thin Temperature Sensor with 10 kΩ NTC...
Open Rubber Belt - 2GT-6mm, 90 cm
Dual Adjustable PWM Signal Generator with...
Holder Bracket for HC-SR501 Infrared Sensor
MH-M28 Wireless Audio Transmission Module BLE...
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W LIMITED TO ONE PER...
FS5106R Servomotor with Continuous Rotation...
2A/1000V Bridge Bridge rectifier See...
MAX232 RS232 Level Converter See description...
This module is an ideal solution for temporary...