Plusivo V1022 USB Oscilloscope (2 Channels, 25 MHz, 100 Msps)
See description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Plusivo V1022 USB Oscilloscope 25MHz 2-channel USB oscilloscope is a oscilloscope for use with a computer. The oscilloscopes are powered by USB and have a small size, making it easy to take them with you and very economical. The multi port on the scope can be used for external triggering, trigger out or Pass / Fail output.
1. RS232 port (optional)
2. USB port : power supplying via USB bus, communicating with PC
3. LAN port (optional) : remote control
4. Channel 1 signal input
5. Channel 2 signal input
6 .EXT trigger input, trigger output, or Pass/Fail output
7. probe compensation : measurement signal (3.3V/1KHz) output
Note: When communicating with PC via LAN, the oscilloscope should be powered by adapter.
• 25MHz bandwidth, and max 1GS/s real-time sample rate
• 10M record length
• Friendly UI : FFT, or X-Y, and waveform 2 views displayed on the same screen
• Multi-trigger option : edge, video, slope, pulse, and alternate
• USB isolation - less signal inference, more PC protection
• USB bus powering, and LAN remote control (optional)
• Ultra-thin body design, easy portability
SATA Power Splitter Cable, 0.15 m See...
This pin header is great for prototyping PCBs....
Signal Generator Module AD9833 useful to...
Raspberry Pi Zero W - one of the most powerful...
WS2812 RGB LED Module (Round)
Wide Range of Applications: It can measure AC...
This is a 125 KHz RDM6300 RFID Card Reader that...
3p Female Pin Header 2.54 mm See Description...
FS5106M is a 2BB standard analog servo motor....
This 42BYGHW609 stepper motor is simple yet...