Plusivo V1022 USB Oscilloscope (2 Channels, 25 MHz, 100 Msps)
See description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
7 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Plusivo V1022 USB Oscilloscope 25MHz 2-channel USB oscilloscope is a oscilloscope for use with a computer. The oscilloscopes are powered by USB and have a small size, making it easy to take them with you and very economical. The multi port on the scope can be used for external triggering, trigger out or Pass / Fail output.
1. RS232 port (optional)
2. USB port : power supplying via USB bus, communicating with PC
3. LAN port (optional) : remote control
4. Channel 1 signal input
5. Channel 2 signal input
6 .EXT trigger input, trigger output, or Pass/Fail output
7. probe compensation : measurement signal (3.3V/1KHz) output
Note: When communicating with PC via LAN, the oscilloscope should be powered by adapter.
• 25MHz bandwidth, and max 1GS/s real-time sample rate
• 10M record length
• Friendly UI : FFT, or X-Y, and waveform 2 views displayed on the same screen
• Multi-trigger option : edge, video, slope, pulse, and alternate
• USB isolation - less signal inference, more PC protection
• USB bus powering, and LAN remote control (optional)
• Ultra-thin body design, easy portability
These breakable 1 x 40 female pin headers are...
These single-row female 3 pin headers can be...
This pin header is great for prototyping PCBs....
WS2812 RGB LED Module (Round)
If you've ever ordered and wire up a 9-DOF...
This is a 125 KHz RDM6300 RFID Card Reader that...
Raspberry Pi Zero W - one of the most powerful...
These 1 x 40 right angle male pin headers are...