0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
USBasp is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers. It simply consists of an ATMega88 or an ATMega8 and a couple of passive components. The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver, no special USB controller is needed. USBasp is a low-cost programmer for AVR microcontrollers. It uses a pure software implementation of the USB communication protocol and it can be easily used with laptops.
• Works under multiple platforms. Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows are tested.
• No special controllers or SMD components are needed.
• Programming speed is up to 5kBytes/sec.
• SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (< 1,5MHz).
• Planned: serial interface to target (e.g. for debugging).
• 10 pin ISP interface
• Allows you to to read or write the microcontroller EEPROM, firmware, fuse bits, and lock bits
• Brand new and high quality
Speaker Cable Red / Black (2x0,35 mm at Meter)
This module is an ideal solution for temporary...
SFM-20B Active Buzzer (3 - 24 V)
30 mm Diamond Discs for Cutting and Grinding...
3mm and 5mm LED Kit: High-quality 3mm and 5mm...
This is a very useful micro limit switch that...
See description for more details about the...
This module has advanced quality timing chip...
DHT11 is a high-performance temperature and...
This is an A6C GSM/GPRS Module with Camera...