Wireless Relay 5V
See description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
20 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. AT+CWMODE=2, select AP mode;
2. AT+RST, reset;
3. AT+CIPMUX=1, enable multi-connection;
4. AT+CIPSERVER=1,8080, configure the TCP server and set the port number;
5. AT+CIOBAUD=9600 set the baud rate to 9600. (Because the relay control chip works at 9600 baud rate)
6. AT+CIFSR, check the IP address in AP mode, for example: APIP,"192.168.4.1";
7. Connect the mobile phone to the WIFI signal whose name starts with AI-THINKER or ESP8266;
8. Enter the address and port in the "TCP Connection" APP, such as 192.168.4.1 and 8080;
9. Click the corresponding gray square to control the relay
1) The module needs a 3.3V FTDI converter to connect. The FTDI TX pin goes to the RX pin of the module and the FTDI RX pin goes to FTDI TX pins of the module. Connect FDTI GND to the module GND. The FTDI connection allows you to start a server at TCP port 8080 which can be activated by the following commands:
2) You also need an Android Wi-Fi controller app to control the relay
3) Open your phone wireless settings, you should see an SSID named "AI-THINKER_XXXXX". You can go connect to it. By default, the ip address is 192.168.4.1. Once you are connect to the relay. You can send the following HEX vales to control the relay.
send A0 01 01 A1 will turn off the relay
send A0 01 00 A2 will turn on the relay
Note that you will need to start over from step 1 if the power to the relay module is turned off.
Don't delay. Buy today.