W2024 Temperature Controller with One Output for Heating and One Output for Cooling (24 V).
See description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This controller can set constant temperature value and a temperature difference. When the temperature is lower than the constant temperature -temperature difference, heating is started; when the constant temperature value is stopped. When the temperature is higher than the constant temperature + temperature difference, the cooling is started; the constant temperature value is stopped.
• Product Name: W2024 Temperature Controller with One Output for Heating and One Output for Cooling (24 V)
• Product Model: XH-W2024
• Temperature control type: Constant temperature dual output
• Temperature control range: -50 ~ +110 degrees
• Temperature control accuracy: 0.1 degrees
• Refresh rate: 0.5 second
• Temperature control probe: Waterproof type thermistor 1 meter
• Machine size: 77 x 35 x 88 mm
• Opening size: 70 x 5 x 29 mm
• Output type: Relay output
• Power supply (optional): 12V, 24V or 220V
Step 1: Connect the heating and cooling equipment according to the instruction
Step 2: Connect the temperature control power supply, the screen displays the real-time temperature.
Step 3: Set the P1 constant temperature value (stop value)
Step 4: Set the temperature difference value
1. Press set once to display the P1 thermostat value (stop), then press set to flash.
2. Press ?? to modify the constant temperature (stop) temperature.
3. Switch to P2 for the temperature difference.
4. Press to modify the temperature difference.
LLL: Sensor open or damaged.
HHH: Sensor short circuit or out of measurement range.
Sensor communication failure, check sensor connection is normal
Flickering screen: Is in the setting state or prompts high and low-temperature alarm.
Quickly press once to display the constant temperature value.
Press set to flash the value.
Press ?? to modify and press once to display the temperature difference.
Press set to flash
Press ?? modify and hold set 5 seconds to enter the internal settings.
-49 110 110 -50 109 -50 -10. 0+10.0 0
|Code||Code Description||Predetermined Area||Factory Setting|
|P1||Constant temperature value||-49 110c||25|
|P2||Temperature difference||0.1 20||1|
|P3||Heating delay||0-600 seconds||0|
|P4||Cooling delay||0-600 seconds||0|
|P5||High-temperature alarm||-49 110||110|
|P6||Low-temperature alarm||-50 109||-50|