The CH340G USB to UART converter module is designed to easily add USB connectivity to your microcontroller projects.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This module is based on the CH340G USB to UART interface chip converter, which can be used to easily add USB connectivity to your projects.
• Input Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
• Compatible with Windows XP, Win7, Win8
• Support USB 1.1 / USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 communication
• Provide RS232, RS485, RS422 interfaces
• Input voltage selectable via jumper
• Size: 33 mm x 16 mm
These are hexagonal plastic pillars for your...
This ULN2003A Transistor Matrix is known for...
This is a high precision servo motor for your...
0.25W 22KΩ Resistor
MIni Power Supply Cable Pair (15 cm)
RXN-1503D Laboratory Source with Digital...
See description for more details about the...
Sonoff DEV is a universal low-cost WiFi...
Professional Pliers For Cable Stripping
Continuous Micro Motor with Reducer