This NEMA 17HS4401 bipolar stepper motor has a 1.8º step angle (200 steps/revolution) with 40N.cm (56oz.in) holding torque
See description for more details about the product.
156 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Stepper motor is a motor that moves in discrete steps, one step at a time. It is generally used in a variety of applications where precise position control is desirable such as a 3D printer, laser cutter and pick & place machine. This NEMA 17HS4401 bipolar stepper motor has a 1.8º step angle (200 steps/revolution) with 40N.cm (56oz.in) holding torque.
• Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
• Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
• Holding Torque: 40N.cm (56oz.in)
• Rated Current/phase: 1.7A
• Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm±10%
• Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ¸ Min, 500VDC
• Insulation Strength: 500VAC for one minute
• Frame Size: 42 x 42mm (1.7 inch x 1.7 inch)
• Body Length: 40mm
• Shaft Diameter: 5mm
• Number of Wire Leads: 4
• Wire Length: 400mm
• Weight: 280g
• Temperature rise: 80deg Max(rated current, 2 phase on)
This breakout board for STMicro’s STSPIN220...
These headers are made to work with the...
TitanX is a high-end engineering filament with...
Colored Heatshrink Kit (530 pcs)
This Orange RFID Bracelet is useful in your...
90° USB-A Female Connector
Remote E3D v5 3D Printer Head (0.3 mm Nozzle,...
12 V 3000 ma Stabilized Power Supply See...
45-in-1 Screwdriver Set
This 0.2/1.75 mm nozzle is suitable for your 3D...