This NEMA 17HS4401 bipolar stepper motor has a 1.8º step angle (200 steps/revolution) with 40N.cm (56oz.in) holding torque
See description for more details about the product.
38 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Stepper motor is a motor that moves in discrete steps, one step at a time. It is generally used in a variety of applications where precise position control is desirable such as a 3D printer, laser cutter and pick & place machine. This NEMA 17HS4401 bipolar stepper motor has a 1.8º step angle (200 steps/revolution) with 40N.cm (56oz.in) holding torque.
• Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
• Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
• Holding Torque: 40N.cm (56oz.in)
• Rated Current/phase: 1.7A
• Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm±10%
• Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ¸ Min, 500VDC
• Insulation Strength: 500VAC for one minute
• Frame Size: 42 x 42mm (1.7 inch x 1.7 inch)
• Body Length: 40mm
• Shaft Diameter: 5mm
• Number of Wire Leads: 4
• Wire Length: 400mm
• Weight: 280g
• Temperature rise: 80deg Max(rated current, 2 phase on)
Neodymium Block Magnet 40x7x3 Thick N38 See...
Optical cables are used for transferring high...
The board offers an area for your prototype,...
120 W Universal Laptop Charger
Regulated Power Supply 12 V, 4000 mA See...
M4 T Nut for 20 mm V-Slot Profiles
TIP42C Power PNP Transistor See description...
The 6 mm red 3 V laser diode module is useful...
Green Panel Voltmeter (4.5 - 120 V) See...